Village Project “Secret Santas”
The parents of the Village Project after school program said that the best way we could contribute during the holiday was to be the Secret Santas who provided $25.00 Target Gift Cards for the children. We hope you will join us in creating holiday cheer by purchasing gift cards for the children of the after school program. Your donation is tax deductible and the Village Project will give you an official acknowledgment, if you provide your name and address with the gift cards. Embracing the expressed needs of The Village Project families is a wonderful way to add joy, meaning and love to our holiday and to the holidays in our community!!
How to submit gift cards: Plan A
- Purchase the gift cards at Target or large grocery stores.
- Bring them in an envelope with your name and address on it to the Culture Share at the
- Unitarian Universalist Church on December 9
- Fred Jealous will take them to the Village Project and they will send you an acknowledgment.
How to participate: Plan B
- Purchase the gift cards*
- Mail them to Fred Jealous, 488 Gibson Avenue, Pacific Grove, Ca. 93950
- Fred will turn them in to the Village Project and they will send you an acknowledgment
- *You may also send Fred a check made out to him and he will pick up the gift cards and submit
- them for you and get you a receipt.
How to submit gift cards: Plan C
- Purchase the gift cards.
- Deliver them or mail them to Monica Mapp, The Village Project Inc.
- 1069 Broadway Ave, Suite 201, Seaside, Ca. 93955.